If you are or will be an admitted adult student in the Fall of 2012 and enrolled at least halftime, UNCG has several scholarships earmarked for adult students. A single application for consideration for these scholarships is available:
- Class of ’48 Scholarship – any adult student
- Kendrick G. Bell Scholarship – any adult student with financial need*
- Betty Everhart Education Fund – any adult female student
- Non-Traditional Adult Scholarship – any adult female student who has experienced a 5-year break in her education
- Osborne Scholarship – any adult student
- Moses E. Rice Scholarship – an adult commuter student with financial need*
- Martin W. Parcel Scholarship – any adult student
For a more complete description of the different scholarships click this link:http://fia.dept.uncg.edu/scholarships/adult.html. For further information about financial assistance, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 336-334-5702, check www.uncg.edu/fia, or email email@example.com. To download an application form click here for a pdf version.
Scholarships that are based on need require the 2012-2013 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) be filed with UNCG’s Financial Aid Office.
Completed applications can be emailed to Assistant Director of Admissions: Joshua Artrip via firstname.lastname@example.org.